JUST Released..the Skillion Carbon takes off-road and beach going to a new level!!!
The GATES carbon drive is virtually maintenance free and the Sturmey Archer gears are sealed away from dirt sand and dust
- Riding on the beach
- No sweat up the hills!
- Get there and back fast, easy and in comfort!
- A low maintenance commuting
The Skillion Carbon, all new and improved
What you get;
- Drive: GATES Carbon belt drive - NEW
- Gears: 3-speed Sturmey-Archer Hub Gears - NEW
- Frame: 6061 Aluminium designed to split and allow GATES drive to be inserted and removed - NEW
- Brakes R: Tektro 203mm discs, hydraulic callipers and interlocked to the motor - NEW
- Thumb throttle: left hand
- Shifter: SL-M310 Snap action shifter
- Brakes F: Tektro 203mm discs, hydraulic callipers and interlocked to the motor
- Shift Sensor: to cut motor on shift change
- Cable covers
- Display: showing speed, ODO, time and PAS levels (5)
- Control module: Left hand
- Mid-drive motor: the 48 Volt Bafang BBS-HD motor (1)
- Battery: 48V 11.9AH range of over 60km (2).
- Front Fork: Mozo Suspension
- Wide comfort seat
- Rims: Orange, circular cut out
- Tires: Kenda Tire 4″ Juggernaut
- Pedal Assist System (PAS): 5 levels
- Free service (3)
- 2 year Warranty on selected part (4)
- Shipping calculated to major cities and some regions (5)
(1) Programmed to 250 W to suit Australian regulations. Riding this ebike on road or public bicycles may be illegal in your area, check with your local authorities before riding
(2) The range depends on the rider and condition
(3) Free service provided at our factory outlet only within the first 3 months after sale
(4) Warranty does not include wear and tear, see warranty section of this website for details
(5) Shipping to most areas as per the calculator, other areas available on request, price depends on location. The ebike is shipped in Skillion bike box and requires minor assembly to complete. Some accessories may be shipped separately.
(6) Images of lights are representative only & may not reflect the exact light used, usually we upgrade the lights to latest specification lights when they become available.